Johns Hopkins Medical Laboratories Services
Search our Test directoryBrowse by Test Name:
Symbols A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
To send a consult
Forward slides by courier or express mail to:Johns Hopkins Medical Laboratories
1620 McElderry Street
Reed Hall Room 315
Baltimore, MD 21205-1911
Please note: Wet tissue must have approval by the pathologist prior to submission.
When to call: To order or schedule tests, confer with faculty specialists or handle processing and billing inquiries.
How to access: Simply call 1-800-997-5475 8:00am - midnight, 7 days/week Professional and administrative staff can be reached between 8:30am and 5:00pm EST.
What to expect: The Customer Service Line is staffed by medical technologists who are familiar with tests or have immediate access to testing information. They will:
- answer your questions or connect you with the lab for answers to technical questions
- establish an account for diagnostic and consulting services
- refer pricing questions to appropriate source
- provide test information (collection, preparation, TAT) Lab Services Directory
- arrange to get test results returned by fax, web or mail, as requested
- connect you to professional staff for consultation
© Copyright 2002-2015 Johns Hopkins University All Rights Reserved