Internal Resources: for faculty and staff
Continuous Quality Improvement
It is the policy of the Johns Hopkins Medical Laboratories to:
- provide the employee a workplace as safe as possible from the exposure to human blood and body fluids, pathogens and other biohazards
- provide fire prevention training, and
- provide guidance in development and maintenance of safe work practices.
Laboratory Risk Assessment (03/2015)
Online Bloodborne Pathogen, Fire Safety and Hazard Communication Training courses are now available through Health Safety and Environment
Instructions for Logging into the course:
- Begin by going to the Health Safety and Environment, then to ONLINE TRAINING.
- Click on the test that you need to take.
- Enter your JHED ID and password. (These are the same as your regular login (JHED ID) and password that you use for your computer and e-mail.)
- You will be logged into "myWebCT".
- Go through Course Content, take the Quiz, and print your certificate.
For questions about the course, please contact HSE at 410-955-5918 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright 2002-2017 Johns Hopkins University All Rights Reserved