Division of Neuropathology
Faculty, Staff & Students
Eli Bar, Ph.D.
- Then: Assistant Professor of Pathology
- Now: Assistant Professor, Case Western Reserve University
David Borchelt Ph.D.
- Now:Director, Santa Fe Health Alzheimer's Diseases Research Center, Department of Neuroscience, McKnight Brain Institute, Univ of Florida
Huaibin Cai, Ph.D.
- Then: (1999-2003) Research Associate; Adler Postdoc Fellow
- Now: NIA Investigaor, Head, Transgenics Unit, Computational Biology Section, Lab of Neurogenetics
Po-Min Chiang, Ph.D.
Vivian Chow, Ph.D.
Kari-Elise Codispoti, M.D.
Emanuela Colla, Ph.D.
Linda C. Cork, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Then: (1978-1993) Professor of Dept. of Pathology; Associate Director of Research of ADRC
- Now: Professor and Chair of Department of Comparative Medicine at Stanford University
Joseph T. Coyle, M.D.
- Then: (1969-1991) Professor of Neuroscience, Psyciatry and Pharmacology; Director, Division of Child Psychiatry
- Now: Harvard School of Medicine Chair, Consolidate Dept. of Psychiatry; Eben S. Draper Professor of Psychiatry & Neuroscience
John C. Hedreen, M.D.
- Then: (1981-1994) Fellow/Faculty
- Now: Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Neuroscience and Pathology at Harvard School of Medicine
Diego Iacono, MD, Ph.D.
Bruce G. Gold, Ph.D.
- Then: (1981-1984) Research Fellow
- Now: Associate Professor of Neurology, Occupational & Environmental Toxicology, Cell & Developmental Biology at Oregon Health & Science University
Joanna L. Jankowsky, Ph.D.
- Then: (2000-2003) Research Associate
- Now: Senior Research Fellow, Division of Biology at California Institute of Technology
Navneet Ammal Kaidery, Ph.D.
Jaekwang Kim, Ph.D.
Michael Lee, Ph.D.
- Now: Professor of Neuroscience & Co-Director, Center for Neurodegenerative and Neuromuscular Diseases, Institute for Translational Neuroscience (CNM-ITN) Department of Neuroscience, University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
Vasiliki Machairaki, Ph.D.
Nancy A. Muma, Ph.D.
- Then: (1985-1992) Fellow
- Now: Professor and Chair of Pharmacology and Toxicology at The University of Kansas
Brent Orr, M.D., Ph.D.
Carlos C. Portera-Cailliau, M.D., Ph.D.
- Then: (1992-1996) Graduate Student
- Now: Assistant Professor in-residence of Departments of Neurology and Neurobiology at the University of California
Eric Raabe, M.D., Ph.D
- Now: Asistant Professor of Oncology, JHU
Naomi E. Rance, M.D., Ph.D.
- Then: (1987-1989) Fellow
- Now: Professor of Pathology; Associate Head of Departments of Pathology at the University of Arizona College of Medicine
Xiu Shan, Ph.D.
Sangram S. Sisodia, Ph.D.
- Then: (1995-1998) Professor of Pathology and Neuroscience
- Now: Thomas Reynolds Sr. Family Professor of Neurosciences and Director of Center for Molecular Neurobiology at The University of Chicago
Jamuna R. Subramaniam, Ph.D.
- Then: (1999-2002) Fellow
- Now: Senior Research Scientist at the Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur
Larry Walker, M.D., Ph.D.
- Then: (1983-1995) Assistant Professor
- Now: Research Professor at Emory University
Gary L. Wenk, Ph.D.
- Then: (1982-1990)
- Now: Professor of Psychology, Neuroscience & Molecular Virology, Immunology and Medical Genetics at Ohio State University
Charles L. White III, M.D.
- Then: (1981-1983) Fellow
- Now: Professor of Pathology; Director of Neuropathology; Nancy R. McCune Distinguished Chair in AD Research at UT Southwestern Medical School
Peter J. Whitehouse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Then: (1984-1986) Director of Brain Resource Center
- Now: Professor of Neurology, Psychiatry, Neuroscience, Psychology, Nursing, Organizational Behavior, Cognitive Science, and History at Case Western Reserve University
Guilian Xu, Ph.D.
- Then: (1999-2005) visiting PhD student, then postdoc fellow
- Now: Associate Scientist, Santa Fe Health Alzheimer's Diseases Research Center, Department of Neuroscience, McKnight Brain Institute, Univ of Florida
Leyan Xu, Ph.D.
Jonathan Yu, Ph.D.
© Copyright 2002-2022 Johns Hopkins University All Rights Reserved