Le Cancer Metabolism Research Laboratory
Highlighted Lab Member Achievements
- Research Associate, Dr. Jin Jung, is now Associate Director at Peptron, Inc in Seoul, South Korea.
- Post-doc fellow, Dr. Ryoichi Asaka, is now Assistant Professor at Shinshu University School of Medicine, Japan
- Undergraduate students got accepted to top graduate schools: Johns Hopkins (Sminu Bose, Nicholas Siegel) and UPenn (Iman Afif, Benjamin Hwang, Ramon Lee); Weill Cornell Medicine (Felipe Camelo); Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Josh Park, Christos Sazeides, Addison Quinones), UCLA School of Medicine (Tu Nguyen).
- The biomedical engineering students' global health projects won the third place at Rice 360° competition, Rice OEDK
- High School students, Ting Li and Kiet Nguyen, got accepted to MIT and Emory University, respectively, with full-ride scholarships.
- Ting Li won The Regeneron Science Talent Search Award, Regeneron STS 2017 Scholars
- Ting Li is The 2017 Coke Scholars, Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation Blog
- Ting Li is one of the Two Maryland students named Presidential Scholars
- Ting Li is the Centennial Student Wins U.S. Presidential Scholar Award
© Copyright 2002-2022 Johns Hopkins University All Rights Reserved